Friday, January 8, 2016

Embroidery Fundraiser

If you know me even a little bit, I'm sure that you know that I love to craft. My house is always a mess of the 400 crafts I'm currently working on and Evan is forever picking up after me. Bless him. I've had these four embroidery hoops in my stash of supplies forever and decided to whip out four embroideries. I already had the supplies on hand (craft supply hoarder) and so this cost me absolutely nothing. All proceeds will go towards our fundraiser to bring home our baby!



We have raised a couple thousand dollars in the past week since we announced and we are so blessed and thankful for every prayer, every t-shirt purchased, every print purchased and every donation. So, thank you, thank you! Since Etsy takes a percentage of every sale, I'm attempting to sell these hoops here first. If they're not sold by Sunday night, I'll move them to Etsy. But, if you're a Billings native, I'll deliver to you for no extra charge! If you're not, shipping is $3. Thank you so much for your support! We could not ask for a better village.

///RULES: to purchase, please e-mail me at youandusforever[at]gmail[dot]com. I'll send you a PayPal invoice and you must pay within 12-hours. If you're local, you can pay me at pickup! 


1. YAY!: four-inch hoop with pink and cream floral fabric///$10--SOLD




2. Love: six-inch hoop with vintage blue floral fabric///$16--SOLD
[ps. the red dots are not stitches, that's part of the fabric]




3. Happy heart: nine-inch hoop with polka dot fabric///$25---SOLD




4. Tune my heart: ten-inch hoop with cream and gold fabric and lace///$25---SOLD





No comments:

Post a Comment